Thursday, March 10, 2011

Camilla &... Marc my words. I will have these winter items!

So I am a summer-lover... I would even go so far as to say that I tend to get a mild case of the winter blues. I think it's just the whole gloomy, dark and depressing vibe that winter entails. I don't know. All I know is, there is one thing that I love about winter... One thing that summer just doesn't quite measure up to. Winter blues or not, I LOVE WINTER FASHION. The layers, the big coats, the fur, the leather, the booties. All of it! So I am officially packing my bikini's away (not that I ever really needed them with the crappy so called "summer" Melbourne delivered), and I am preparing to rug up in my favourite winter outfits. 'Cause hell, if I'm gonna' feel all wintery blue, I may as well look good doing it.

Bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment